Big Thompson CrossFit WOD 17.6.24
No classes Saturday, June 24th due to the 3rd annual BTC Spring Hopper.
Stop and by and come see a great local CrossFit competition in Northern Colorado.
Event Day Timeline
- 8:00 am – Registration opens. Check-in, pick up your shirt/tank, sign waivers and set up your athlete camp in the designated areas.
- 9:00 am – National Anthem then Floater Event and Event 1 will be pulled out of the Hopper.
- Heat times will be posted shortly after Floater Event and Event 1 are pulled out of the Hopper.
- 9:45 am – Even 1 will begin
- 9:45 am to 12:30 pm – Floater Event opens outside. Sign-up for your time slot.
- 1:00 pm – Final Event will be pulled out of the Hopper
- 1:15 pm – Final Event will begin
- Final heats will be determined based on team ranking in each division.
- 4:00 pm – Awards
- Following the Awards Recovery Party at Grimm Brothers Brewhouse!
- 623 Denver Ave Loveland, Colorado
*All times are approximate and subject to change.
The Row Raiser is a new addition to the BTC Spring Hopper this year! The Row Raiser is an exciting fundraising opportunity for anyone that comes out to the BTC Spring Hopper on June 24. We will have a rower set up, and for every calorie rowed in a minute, Lucas Richmond Insurance Agency – Farmers Insurance will donate $.25 per calorie to Steve’s Club Battle Ready! Steve’s Club Battle Ready is an official member of Steve’s Club National Program and is a non-profit organization for underprivileged kids located in Northern Colorado. Steve’s Club Battle Ready was developed to give kids exposure to CrossFit training, mentoring and positive role models.
The Row Raiser is open to anyone! Athletes, spectators and kids! Steve’s Club Battle Ready will be on site and will be providing prizes to participants. All you have to do is row for a minute and you could get yourself a free Kill Cliff. Oh and by the way, we will be raffling off a King Kong Apparel bag, and all you have to do to enter the raffle is participate in the rowing challenge!
- Parking: Please park in one of the following areas: Big Thompson CrossFit 2432 E 13th Street Loveland, CO; along Des Moines Ave (runs North/South next to BTC); across the street in the bank parking lot. Do not park in front of any business in the area. Do not park in the back alley. Do not “make a parking spot” either.
- Athlete Village: Athletes can set up tents directly in front of BTC in the grass or directly behind BTC in the alley. First come, first serve. Do not set up gym tents in parking spots please. As you know Colorado weather is unpredictable, please be prepared for the elements. Athletes will not be able to set up camps inside the gym.
- Dogs: No dogs are allowed in the gym during the competition.
- Registration: Will begin at 8:00 am. If you fail to register at our Athlete Check in table, you will not be able to compete.
- Warm Up Area: Directly behind BTC in the back alley.
- Food: Burned at the Steak will be serving up chicken shwarma wraps, french fries and veggies. Chicken will be available without the wrap for those of you who do not eat grains. Burned at the Steak is ran by Big Thompson CrossFit’s own Kiel!