BTC WOD 20.5.26
Within 15 Minutes
Push Jerk 1 RM (from the floor)
Complete For Time
20 Shoulder 2 Overhead 75/55
10 Shoulder 2 Overhead 75/55
5 Shoulder 2 Overhead 75/55
5/26/2020 COVID Update
Gyms may reopen per the approved Larimer County variance provided they can meet and maintain all the applicable requirements. What this means for Big Thompson CrossFit:
- Members must wear face coverings when entering the establishment and at all times except when a face covering inhibits the participants ability to participate in a fitness activity (such as during the workout).
- Members must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon entering the building.
- 6 feet social distancing between members and equipment must continue to be maintained.
- All members will be asked to do their part by disinfecting before and after each equipment use, maintaining safe social distance, staying home when sick, and enrolling in the class they choose to attend using the Pike13 client app.
- We will continue to limit class size.
- Members can work on mobility after class provided 6 feet social distancing is maintained and equipment is disinfected before and after each use.
Membership holds will be removed Monday, June 1st. If you have any questions please reach out to us. Jeff@bigthompsoncrossfit.com or Shawna@bigthompsoncrossfit.com