“Light Weight Mile” Complete For Time
20 Back Squats 55/35
20 Front Squats 55/35
20 Overhead Squats 55/35
15 Strict Press 55/35
15 Push Press 55/35
15 Push Jerks 55/35
25 Hang Cleans 55/35 (full squat)
25 Hang Snatches 55/35 (full squat)
*Time Cap 30 minutes
- Be sure the read our COVID BTC Updates page for all the details related to class guidelines we have to follow per Larimer County.
- To attend a class you must enroll in the class in Pike13. Here are the Steps:
- Step 1: Download the Pike13 Client App
- The Pike13 Client app is available for iOS and Android.
- Classes are easily accessible via the Pike13 Client App.
- Clients can select a date and a list of all classes, along with how many open spots will display.
- Step 2: Enroll in a class
- Click or tap Schedule.
- If you don’t see the date you want, click or tap the calendar button , and then click or tap the date you want.
- Find the class or course you want, and then click or tap + Enroll.
- Click or tap Confirm.
- Members can also pre-register for classes via a web-browser on any device. LINK