Bumper Plate Date
The 5th Annual Bumper Plate Date is Saturday, February 3rd 2018. This is a partner competition (1 male, 1 female) where each team will compete in 3 CrossFit WODs to earn their way to the podium. All profits from this event go to help Windsor Eagles Weight Lifting Club buy new equipment as well as compete in USA Weightlifting events.
- What is the BPD? 1 Day partner (1 male, 1 female) event
- When is the BPD? Saturday February 3rd, 2018
- Where will the BPD be held? Big Thompson CrossFit 2432 E 13th Street Loveland, CO 80537
- What are the divisions? Rx (athletes may scale but they will not be eligible for the podium) & Masters (75 years or greater combined age)
- How much is the entry fee? $110 per team, includes event t-shirts
- What is the cause? All profits are donated to Windsor High School Weightlifting Club
Registration is OPEN!
Note: When registering, only provide the team captain’s information. After registration email email@example.com with:
- Team name
- Team Roster/Dates of Birth
- Shirt sizes (shirt for the guys and tank for the gals)
- Division: Open or Masters (75 years or greater combined age)
Event Day Information: