Coach Cliff’s Strength Classic
January 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
he 2nd annual Coach Cliff’s Strength Classic!
What is the Coach Cliff’s Strength Classic?
– This is a Big Thompson CrossFit members only lifting event and will be a broad test of strength. The event will test different strength disciplines: Power Lifting, Olympic Lifting and Strongman. The event will not solely focus on one discipline.
– Weight classes will be assigned the morning of the event. The athlete will be privately weighed in the office. Dependent on the number of athletes the weight classes will be divided into 2,3 or 4 even weight classes. Example 30 athletes= 10 light weight division, 10 middle weight division and 10 heavy weight division.
– Events will be announced the morning of the event by Coach Cliff.
Who can enter?
– BTC members with a current membership who also have the expectation of having some fun.
– $50 entry fee (includes sweet 3/4 sleeve baseball style Next Level shirt)
– Registration cutoff is the morning of the event at 9am. All participants who register will receive the event shirt.
The overall goal of the event is to have some fun!