Big Thompson Strength Club
- Strength Club is a structured class for athletes interested in improving their strength and lifts for Powerlifting or Olympic Lifting.
- Powerlifting programming focuses on creating the ultimate power athlete, mostly concentrated on back squat, bench press, and deadlift.
- Olympic lifting programming focuses on improving strength and proficiency in the Olympic Style lifts concentrating on snatch, clean and jerk.
- Strength Club work also includes challenging stability, resistance, and working movements from different angles and bars to tax your midline and force you to maintain good positions while lifting.
- The goal of strength club is to make you a proficient lifter and to gain a better understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, and knowledge of your body and its biomechanics.
- Included as part of the regular monthly membership.
- MON, WEDS, & FRI from 6:30-7:30 pm